Reload the page after signing in to Google
Downloading teach track to iTunes
- In Google Drive:
- Navigate to the required track folder
- Right-click on the Folder name
- Select 'Download'
- Save the zip file to your preferred location
- On you computer:
- Navigate to the downloaded zip file
- Open the zip file (double-click on most system)
- Extract the contained files. A new folder should be created
- In iTunes:
- Select 'File' -> 'Add to Library'
- Select the folder created above (or select individual files in the folder)
- Select 'OK'
The tracks should now be available in iTunes.